We decided to create a blog so we could share with family and friends about "our journey". Our son Noah is 4 years old and he is the constant light in our world. He was born with a rare genetic disorder called Rubinstein Taybi Syndrome.. Life has not always been easy but Noah has taught us how to be courageous. We are so proud of his accomplishments the past four years. He is beautiful, funny, courageous and strong. We feel so blessed God has chosen us to raise Noah.. We also hope that new parents receiving an RTS diagnosis will find comfort in our words. Nicholas is the perfect addition to our family. God has once again blessed us with a amazing, beautiful little boy. We are so comforted knowing that Noah now has a little brother. Life is beautiful having these two angels in our world.
Friday, September 12, 2008
10 Reasons Why I Love You
Here are 10 Reasons Why I Love You Uncle Tommy..
1. Because you are my God Daddy
2. Because when you first met me I felt how much you love me
3. Because you love my Aunt Angie so much
4. Because for my 1st birthday you made me a cool dvd
5. Because you made up my very own song.. Just for me
6. Because you traveled 1o hours in two days just to see me
7. Because you pushed me around NYC . Even though I knew deep down you were anxious.. He He
8. Because you made me my own video
9. Because I know you will love me always and forever
10. Because you grew a stubbly face all for me