Our Journey

We decided to create a blog so we could share with family and friends about "our journey". Our son Noah is 4 years old and he is the constant light in our world. He was born with a rare genetic disorder called Rubinstein Taybi Syndrome.. Life has not always been easy but Noah has taught us how to be courageous. We are so proud of his accomplishments the past four years. He is beautiful, funny, courageous and strong. We feel so blessed God has chosen us to raise Noah.. We also hope that new parents receiving an RTS diagnosis will find comfort in our words. Nicholas is the perfect addition to our family. God has once again blessed us with a amazing, beautiful little boy. We are so comforted knowing that Noah now has a little brother. Life is beautiful having these two angels in our world.

Monday, October 6, 2008

I Love Da Da




Noah is such a lucky little guy to have such a great Daddy. He loves Noah with all of his heart and shows me over and over why I wanted to have a child with him in the first place. One of Noah's favorite things to do with Daddy is read books and play his drum. (Tommy is actually quite the musician.) I think Noah inherited that from his Daddy. He also likes to grab Tommy's beard and pull off his glasses. I love to watch the two of them together. Here is a letter Noah wrote to his Da Da..

Dear Da Da,
I bet you don't know I dream about you at night when you turn out my light
I bet you don't know how happy I am when you read me books or play with your beard
I bet you don't know how much I like when you give me baths and laugh when I splash
I bet you don't know I love to see you come home from work. I miss you so much
I bet you don't know how I love when you teach me things and play with me. It's so fun
I bet you don't know how much I love your hugs and kisses
I bet you don't know that you are the best Daddy in the world. I love you so much for all you do for me and ma ma.. Love, Noah.

7 comments:

Kerri H said...

Wow Kristi..another thing our boys have in common..Logie is such a daddy's boy..he will only read/bring books to daddy to read!!! What's up with that? :)

Jessica mommy to Alex/ RTS said...

I love the pic of him behind the big book on his daddys lap!
So sweet!

Toots said...

Finally...some props to Da Da! Noah's Da Da is the best! :-)

Nana said...

Tommy is a loving dad and husband who really hung in there through good times and bad times. A nice guy with a good heart! He loves Kristi and Noah so much and I know he will always be there for them. A very hard worker too!!! We love you, Tommy!

Momma J and Pop

Myssie said...

Noah and his Daddy are so cute together! I love the one of them behind the book! Too cute!

TSuarez said...

Da Da is in the houuuuuse
I meant Disney da da

-T

TSuarez said...

Da da rules the school
I meant disney da da

T