Our Journey

We decided to create a blog so we could share with family and friends about "our journey". Our son Noah is 4 years old and he is the constant light in our world. He was born with a rare genetic disorder called Rubinstein Taybi Syndrome.. Life has not always been easy but Noah has taught us how to be courageous. We are so proud of his accomplishments the past four years. He is beautiful, funny, courageous and strong. We feel so blessed God has chosen us to raise Noah.. We also hope that new parents receiving an RTS diagnosis will find comfort in our words. Nicholas is the perfect addition to our family. God has once again blessed us with a amazing, beautiful little boy. We are so comforted knowing that Noah now has a little brother. Life is beautiful having these two angels in our world.

Monday, November 24, 2008

Now That I am 2!!!!!!!!


Since I turned two I wanted to write about all the fun stuff I'm doing. I am trying really hard to walk. I like to push around my push toy and anything else that moves. Ma Ma and Da Da hold the top of my shirt to balance me and I can walk really fast. My Nana bought me a sit and spin toy and I figured out how to use it right away. It is so fun!!! I like to spin around and wait for everyone to clap for me. I love to clap. I clap after every bite of food I take or whenever I think someone is watching me. I love music too!! Mama is thinking about taking me to "mommy and me" music lessons. Everyone says I'm a natural. I am still babbling a lot too. Ma ma got me extra speech therapy during the week to help me. Yucky more therapy.. I love to go to the park and swing for hours. I also love my water therapy. Oh and I'm going to be a big brother this year. I don't know how I feel about that sharing mama and dada yet. I bet it will be really cool though. Well I have a lot more playing to do today. I will tell Mama to keep up with my blog more. Love, Noah

5 comments:

Toots said...

Noah,
We sure have missed you! We're excited to read about all the things you love to do. I think you'll love being a big brother too.
Love,
Aunt Angie & Uncle Tommy

Kerri H said...

Dear Noah...
Could you please come and teach me how to use that sit and spin? I still haven't figured it out! In return I'll teach you that walking thing..although it did take me a while! I've missed you! And you're so very lucky to become a big brother! All I have is silly fur siblings!
Love, Logan

Jessica mommy to Alex/ RTS said...

Oh Noah good to hear form you. You sure are busy!

Kelly said...

Noah,
Sounds like you are doing lots of wonderful things and you have a great mom and dad that love you very much! You will be a great big brother. Love, Max's mom

Our Journey said...

noah, you are going to be a great big brother!!

the mommy and me music classes are great.. we tried out kindermusik (not sure if they are in your area) we however found a much cheaper version at our local rec center.. look into it!!