Our Journey

We decided to create a blog so we could share with family and friends about "our journey". Our son Noah is 4 years old and he is the constant light in our world. He was born with a rare genetic disorder called Rubinstein Taybi Syndrome.. Life has not always been easy but Noah has taught us how to be courageous. We are so proud of his accomplishments the past four years. He is beautiful, funny, courageous and strong. We feel so blessed God has chosen us to raise Noah.. We also hope that new parents receiving an RTS diagnosis will find comfort in our words. Nicholas is the perfect addition to our family. God has once again blessed us with a amazing, beautiful little boy. We are so comforted knowing that Noah now has a little brother. Life is beautiful having these two angels in our world.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Noah in NY






This post is very delayed but I wanted to share some pictures of our trip to NY. Noah Tom and I went to NY for Christmas this year and it was Noah's first snow experience. We took his sledding for the first time and to say the least he wasn't impressed. There is also a picture of all of us at Trophy point in West Point, NY. This is where Tom and I had our wedding pictures taken so it was fun to include Noah in them this time. We stood on the same wall that I stood on our wedding day. But this time we stood there as a family of three awaiting the fourth. Noah and I stayed longer than Tom (about 10 days) so we were able to spend a lot of time with my Mom and Pop. Noah's Aunt and Godmother came to visit us while we were there too. She has a lot of great pictures of Noah which I plan on posting soon. For some reason they won't upload to my computer. We had a lot of fun while we were there. We miss you Mom, Pop and Angie. Thank you for spending so much time with us.

4 comments:

Jessica mommy to Alex/ RTS said...

Please dont be one of those thin cute pregnant women, please get fat with me.....Please?

Toots said...

Noah,
I miss you so much! I had so much fun with you! I miss our picture card lessons, piano lessons, walking lessons and computer lessons. Even though it was terribly cold in NY, you made everything feel warm and bright. I love you so much! And I love your mom for FINALLY updating your blog!!! :-)
Love,
Aunt Angie/Godmom

Myssie said...

Awww, Noah looks like a little snow angel!! Glad you had a good time!

Kelly said...

I like the new look of your blog! Looks like a great trip. I would like to see the wedding picture next to the family picture. Kelly f