Our Journey

We decided to create a blog so we could share with family and friends about "our journey". Our son Noah is 4 years old and he is the constant light in our world. He was born with a rare genetic disorder called Rubinstein Taybi Syndrome.. Life has not always been easy but Noah has taught us how to be courageous. We are so proud of his accomplishments the past four years. He is beautiful, funny, courageous and strong. We feel so blessed God has chosen us to raise Noah.. We also hope that new parents receiving an RTS diagnosis will find comfort in our words. Nicholas is the perfect addition to our family. God has once again blessed us with a amazing, beautiful little boy. We are so comforted knowing that Noah now has a little brother. Life is beautiful having these two angels in our world.

Sunday, February 15, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNT ANGIE






Dear Aunt Angie, (otherwise known as A bomb

What's up? It's me Noah your favorite nephew. Don't worry I won't tell anyone that. I just wanted to wish you the best birthday ever. Mommy told me it was tomorrow and I got really excited. I wish I was there to eat some cake and play with some balloons. But I guess Florida is too far away. I could try and crawl there because I am really fast. But mommy and daddy are making me walk everywhere now and it stinks.. I wanted to tell you how much I have always loved you. When you came to see me in the nicu when I was born, I knew you would be my favorite Aunt. Mommy loves how much you love me too. It makes her so happy that you show a lot of interest in my life. But how could you not? I am really cool. Oh yeah, I wanted to tell you that you will be a great mom someday soon. I know this because of how nice you are too me. And how much you love. And all the cool presents you get me. I hope you have a fun and happy Birthday. You are the best. I love you so much. I hope you like the pictures of us. I think we look awesome.

Love, Noah

2 comments:

Toots said...

Dear Noah,
Thank you for making my heart so happy. You can't even imagine how much I love you! I miss you like crazy!!! Don't ever worry...I'll always be there for you. :-) Tell mom thanks for the shout-out. Love you both...so much!
Love,
Aunt Angie

Kerri H said...

Noah..you are so blessed to have such a wonderful Aunt Angie...Aunts are the best! The pictures turned out great! Hope you all are doing well!!! Hugs..Kerri