Our Journey

We decided to create a blog so we could share with family and friends about "our journey". Our son Noah is 4 years old and he is the constant light in our world. He was born with a rare genetic disorder called Rubinstein Taybi Syndrome.. Life has not always been easy but Noah has taught us how to be courageous. We are so proud of his accomplishments the past four years. He is beautiful, funny, courageous and strong. We feel so blessed God has chosen us to raise Noah.. We also hope that new parents receiving an RTS diagnosis will find comfort in our words. Nicholas is the perfect addition to our family. God has once again blessed us with a amazing, beautiful little boy. We are so comforted knowing that Noah now has a little brother. Life is beautiful having these two angels in our world.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom and Nana




Dear Mom and Nana,


There is so much to say to you on this very special day. I don't even know where to start. From the moment Noah came into my life, I knew what it was like to unconditionally love my own child. A love that you have known for over 40 years. You have given everything inside of you for all of your children. For that among many other things I admire you. On your birthday and everyday you should be proud of all your accomplishments as a wonderful mom. You have always been there for me but especially these past three years. You have held my hand, wiped away my tears and stayed strong when I couldn't be. You stood by my side on some of the hardest days of my life. When I felt like I couldn't go on, there you were lifting me up on my feet again. Noah will never forget how you didn't leave him either. Everyday he was in the nicu there you were sitting by his bedside with me. He will never forget and neither will I. Live everyday knowing you have made a difference in my life and Noah's life. I wouldn't be the mom I am today without the strength and love you have passed down to me. I am so grateful.. We love you. Love, Cricky and Noah.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

What a special tribute to your mom!

Kelly W.

Brandi said...

What would we do without our moms? I'm glad you have such a special relationship with your mom. She sounds just as wonderful as mine.