Our Journey

We decided to create a blog so we could share with family and friends about "our journey". Our son Noah is 4 years old and he is the constant light in our world. He was born with a rare genetic disorder called Rubinstein Taybi Syndrome.. Life has not always been easy but Noah has taught us how to be courageous. We are so proud of his accomplishments the past four years. He is beautiful, funny, courageous and strong. We feel so blessed God has chosen us to raise Noah.. We also hope that new parents receiving an RTS diagnosis will find comfort in our words. Nicholas is the perfect addition to our family. God has once again blessed us with a amazing, beautiful little boy. We are so comforted knowing that Noah now has a little brother. Life is beautiful having these two angels in our world.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

A Happy Moment.

This afternoon I was rocking Noah to sleep. Every time I put him down for a nap I sing the same song to him "I'll Stand By You." I've been singing this to him ever since I can remember and he falls asleep beautifully. Well, this afternoon as soon as I started singing the baby starting rolling and kicking. Then I looked down and Noah had a huge smile on his face and then cracked up laughing. Every time the baby would kick Noah would laugh hysterically. It took a little longer for him to fall asleep today but I thought that it was such a sweet moment. Noah was feeling his little brother move and his little brother was listening to Noah's sweet laughter. This was a happy moment for me today. I can't wait for Noah and ?? baby to meet.. I know they are going to love each other so much.

5 comments:

Cindy said...

A very happy moment, indeed!

Christine said...

Aaaahhhhhhhhh! So sweet! I love that Happy moment! Don't you wish you could freeze it sometimes and stay in that moment forever? So happy for you.

Toots said...

A happy moment that brought tears to my eyes. So beautiful.

Kelly said...

How sweet is that!! I think you need to post a belly shot on your blog. Kelly F

Phillippa said...

That's given me a little lump in my throat! :-)

I second the call for a belly picture.... ;-)