Our Journey

We decided to create a blog so we could share with family and friends about "our journey". Our son Noah is 4 years old and he is the constant light in our world. He was born with a rare genetic disorder called Rubinstein Taybi Syndrome.. Life has not always been easy but Noah has taught us how to be courageous. We are so proud of his accomplishments the past four years. He is beautiful, funny, courageous and strong. We feel so blessed God has chosen us to raise Noah.. We also hope that new parents receiving an RTS diagnosis will find comfort in our words. Nicholas is the perfect addition to our family. God has once again blessed us with a amazing, beautiful little boy. We are so comforted knowing that Noah now has a little brother. Life is beautiful having these two angels in our world.

Monday, April 20, 2009

Me Being Cool

Hey everyone,
This is me Noah. I posted these pictures of myself because I thought I looked really cool. I love to play with my belly and pose for the camera. These are my favorite puzzles in the pictures. I love to play with puzzles and read my books. I am really good at my puzzles now. Hope everyone will enjoy my pictures. I have to go to bed now. It's really late and ma ma doesn't feel good. I think I will go cuddle with her and let her know everything will be ok. Catch ya later. Noah.


3 comments:

Jessica mommy to Alex/ RTS said...

You are pretty cool little man!

Terri H-E said...

You are totally cool, Noah.

Your friend in hip-ness -
Addie

Toots said...

You crack me up Noah with your cool funny personality. Love you.