Our Journey

We decided to create a blog so we could share with family and friends about "our journey". Our son Noah is 4 years old and he is the constant light in our world. He was born with a rare genetic disorder called Rubinstein Taybi Syndrome.. Life has not always been easy but Noah has taught us how to be courageous. We are so proud of his accomplishments the past four years. He is beautiful, funny, courageous and strong. We feel so blessed God has chosen us to raise Noah.. We also hope that new parents receiving an RTS diagnosis will find comfort in our words. Nicholas is the perfect addition to our family. God has once again blessed us with a amazing, beautiful little boy. We are so comforted knowing that Noah now has a little brother. Life is beautiful having these two angels in our world.

Friday, July 24, 2009

Noah In Rare Form






Ever since Nicholas has entered our lives Noah decided he is going to be a comedian. He is all about making us laugh hysterically whenever he has the opportunity. I think this is his way of saying "Look at me I better still be the center of attention". Noah loves to take the cap of the baby's bottle and stick it in his mouth. He crawls around with it hanging out of his mouth while making a really funny growling noise. When I crack up laughing this makes him get even crazier with the noises. It truly is one of those you have to be there moments but it is soooo funny. His personality brightens my day.. He is such a great big brother.

5 comments:

Brandi said...

You are a goofball Noah, I love it! Thanks for the smiles.

Christine said...

Too funny you are Noah! You made me smile too! Tell Mommy I will call her soon. The time difference makes it hard for me to call during the week.

Toots said...

Silly Noah! But way to work it as the center of attention. Uncle Tommy would be proud. Love you!

Cindy said...

I love it! It's so much fun to see our kids grow.

Terri H-E said...

No doubt about it - he's a piece of work! I can't wait to see what he comes up with next...