Our Journey

We decided to create a blog so we could share with family and friends about "our journey". Our son Noah is 4 years old and he is the constant light in our world. He was born with a rare genetic disorder called Rubinstein Taybi Syndrome.. Life has not always been easy but Noah has taught us how to be courageous. We are so proud of his accomplishments the past four years. He is beautiful, funny, courageous and strong. We feel so blessed God has chosen us to raise Noah.. We also hope that new parents receiving an RTS diagnosis will find comfort in our words. Nicholas is the perfect addition to our family. God has once again blessed us with a amazing, beautiful little boy. We are so comforted knowing that Noah now has a little brother. Life is beautiful having these two angels in our world.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

This Is For You Sister.




My sister and Noah have a special bond. A bond that is undeniable. One that can't be broken. I lover her so much for loving my son so much. A few days ago my sister Angie sent Noah a musical card. He opened it up and it was all over. Every day I hear that card over and over. He takes it to his highchair for meals. He took it in his car seat to therapy. He crawls around the house with it in his mouth. He actually took a bite out of it the other day. It seems that Noah must know Angie sent the card to him. He has bonded with that card over the last few days. It looks like this will also be a bond that can't be broken. We love you sister.

3 comments:

Brandi said...

We are both so fortunate to have such great sisters that love our boys so much! What a gift.

Toots said...

Noah, I'm so happy that you like the card I sent! I knew you'd get its kooky humor.

And mom thanks for the sweet blog about me. I love you both so very much!!!

Kelly said...

Noah, you are too sweet! Looks like your auntie knows you well!