Our Journey

We decided to create a blog so we could share with family and friends about "our journey". Our son Noah is 4 years old and he is the constant light in our world. He was born with a rare genetic disorder called Rubinstein Taybi Syndrome.. Life has not always been easy but Noah has taught us how to be courageous. We are so proud of his accomplishments the past four years. He is beautiful, funny, courageous and strong. We feel so blessed God has chosen us to raise Noah.. We also hope that new parents receiving an RTS diagnosis will find comfort in our words. Nicholas is the perfect addition to our family. God has once again blessed us with a amazing, beautiful little boy. We are so comforted knowing that Noah now has a little brother. Life is beautiful having these two angels in our world.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Noah and Nick Chillin With "Signing Times"



I have two boys that absolutely love the "Signing Times" dvd's. Noah will hear the beginning song and come as fast as he can into the living room. As soon as he sees the beginning when she says "Hi I'm Rachel" he cracks up laughing and then spins in circles on the floor. He signs half of the signs with the dvd but some of the signs bore him. He likes to sign "car" and "sleep" those are his favorites. Nicholas doesn't take his eyes off the t.v. He is going to be a signing baby. I sign with both of them all during the day. Nick looks at me like I'm crazy but he likes to watch me sign. Here are some cute pictures of the boys chillin with "Signing Times". Oh and I have to sing the theme song played at the end of the dvd a few times a day for Noah. He loves it.

3 comments:

Toots said...

They are sooo cute together!!! And I'm loving Noah's new haircut. He looks so much like Seth.

marilynd65 said...

Those two munchkins are adorable! Keep up the good work with the signing, Mr. Noah.

Terri H-E said...

So sweet. That's just the way Addie was - she had a few favorite signs, but was riveted to the whole thing.

She used to "make" (yes, with signs, pushing, vocalizations - I had no other choice) me stand next to the tv and sign/sing along with as much as I could. The theme song got a bit fast for me, but I can do most of the others from the first series of DVDs. Working on the 2nd!

Happy signing over there! Tell Noah I said car and sleep. Addie says build, blocks and table (her favorites).