Our Journey

We decided to create a blog so we could share with family and friends about "our journey". Our son Noah is 4 years old and he is the constant light in our world. He was born with a rare genetic disorder called Rubinstein Taybi Syndrome.. Life has not always been easy but Noah has taught us how to be courageous. We are so proud of his accomplishments the past four years. He is beautiful, funny, courageous and strong. We feel so blessed God has chosen us to raise Noah.. We also hope that new parents receiving an RTS diagnosis will find comfort in our words. Nicholas is the perfect addition to our family. God has once again blessed us with a amazing, beautiful little boy. We are so comforted knowing that Noah now has a little brother. Life is beautiful having these two angels in our world.

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

What About Me Mom?




Poor Nick I feel bad that I haven't posted any pictures or a update on him lately. Yesterday he turned 3 months old already. I can't believe how time is flying these days. Everyday he looks like a different baby to me. When he was first born everyone said he looked like Tommy but now he is a spitting image of me. Whenever I look into his eyes I see myself. He looks so much like me when I was a baby. He is smiling and belly laughing all the time. In the middle of the night he likes to laugh out loud. I know he is sleeping when he does this so its pretty funny. I actually heard him a few nights ago and he made me crack up laughing at 4 am . Not a pretty time to be woken up but it was sweet. He is sleeping through the night until about 6 am then he goes back to bed until 8 or so. Not bad huh? He likes to stare at Noah when he is playing with such intent. Noah likes him some days but other days he tends to ignore him. Nick's favorite place is his swing but he is starting to like his bird bouncy chair a lot too. He hates tummy time but he is almost able to roll over. Today Noah and I were watching him on the floor and he almost made it over. Here are a couple of recent pictures of Nick.

4 comments:

marilynd65 said...

How ADORABLE!!! He has grown so big and I agree, Kristi, he does look like you when you were a baby. Give Nick a big hug and kiss for me. Love you Nick, Nana

Brandi said...

He has changed soooo much. I love the chubby cheeks! It's great that he is almost rolling over. Bella wasn't a fan of tummy time either. She rolled over at 4 months after many hours of screaming and protesting. She did it though!

Toots said...

I like Nick's cool blond hair. Peace and love Nicko.

Cindy said...

Very cute kid! He's showing his personality so well.