Our Journey

We decided to create a blog so we could share with family and friends about "our journey". Our son Noah is 4 years old and he is the constant light in our world. He was born with a rare genetic disorder called Rubinstein Taybi Syndrome.. Life has not always been easy but Noah has taught us how to be courageous. We are so proud of his accomplishments the past four years. He is beautiful, funny, courageous and strong. We feel so blessed God has chosen us to raise Noah.. We also hope that new parents receiving an RTS diagnosis will find comfort in our words. Nicholas is the perfect addition to our family. God has once again blessed us with a amazing, beautiful little boy. We are so comforted knowing that Noah now has a little brother. Life is beautiful having these two angels in our world.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Noah's Third B day Part One






OK so I'm a little late since Noah's B day was last week but I have been "blog lazy". Last Thursday was Noah's third B day. That's right I now have a 3 year old. I can't believe it. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my amazing, courageous, beautiful, strong, funny and semi walking 3 year old. I love you so much. On the actual night of Noah's birthday we celebrated at home quietly with just us four. I made Noah's favorite homemade macaroni and cheese (my mom's yummy recipe) and a homemade peanut butter cake. The cake didn't turn out that great but Noah loved it. Sorry Nicholas you can try it next year. We sang our little hearts out to Noah but he wasn't too fond of the candles on the cake. He actually got really scared and cried a little bit. I wasn't expecting that but he got over it fast. Here are a couple of pictures of his night at home. I look a little bit ridiculous but I posted the pictures anyway. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE MAN.

9 comments:

Christine said...

Looks like Noah had quite a yummy cake! Sounds like you had a nice celebration too! Thanks for sharing your photos, I always enjoy seeing them.

Myssie said...

Happy Birthday Noah! The party looks fun!

Toots said...

You look like you had so much fun Noodes! I wish I could have eaten cake with you! We love you!

Our Journey said...

Happy belated birthday Noah!! The cake looks GOOD!!

marilynd65 said...

Kristi, I'm sure Noah's birthday cake was yummy!! Looks like Noah and you had a fun party! Can't wait to see the pics of the birthday party at Dave and Buster's!

Terri H-E said...

Happy birthday young prince! How can a peanut butter chocolate cake NOT be good, no matter how it turns out!

Cindy said...

Happy Birthday, Noah! I love being 3 and I know you will too!

Your friend,
Natalie

Kerri H said...

Happy B-day Noah! Hope you get lots of cool presents!!! Love Logan!

Kelly said...

I can't believe your boys are three! Happy Birthday Noah. . . looks like a great celebration! Kelly F