Our Journey

We decided to create a blog so we could share with family and friends about "our journey". Our son Noah is 4 years old and he is the constant light in our world. He was born with a rare genetic disorder called Rubinstein Taybi Syndrome.. Life has not always been easy but Noah has taught us how to be courageous. We are so proud of his accomplishments the past four years. He is beautiful, funny, courageous and strong. We feel so blessed God has chosen us to raise Noah.. We also hope that new parents receiving an RTS diagnosis will find comfort in our words. Nicholas is the perfect addition to our family. God has once again blessed us with a amazing, beautiful little boy. We are so comforted knowing that Noah now has a little brother. Life is beautiful having these two angels in our world.

Monday, October 26, 2009

A Sunset With My Three Men





6 comments:

Brandi said...

Spectacular! I am jealous that you live so close to the water!

Toots said...

These photos are so sweet, beautiful and touching. I absolutely love them! I'm glad you guys are making it to the beach, and enjoying life!

Christine said...

I'm jealous that you can be outside this time of year without a parka!!! ha ha!
Those were nice pictures!

marilynd65 said...

Kristi, I miss FL right now looking at the wonderful pics of you and your boys. I always enjoyed my walks with Noah to that pier just down the street from your house. Noah and I would sit on the pier and just look out at the water, sky, and talk to people fishing. Those times with Noah were so peaceful and relaxing for me. Can't wait to see Nick at Christmas....he is cute and getting big!

Sawyer said...

Beautiful!

Kerri said...

Love the beautiful pictures..we're jealous here in Nebraska..luckily no snow yet!