Our Journey

We decided to create a blog so we could share with family and friends about "our journey". Our son Noah is 4 years old and he is the constant light in our world. He was born with a rare genetic disorder called Rubinstein Taybi Syndrome.. Life has not always been easy but Noah has taught us how to be courageous. We are so proud of his accomplishments the past four years. He is beautiful, funny, courageous and strong. We feel so blessed God has chosen us to raise Noah.. We also hope that new parents receiving an RTS diagnosis will find comfort in our words. Nicholas is the perfect addition to our family. God has once again blessed us with a amazing, beautiful little boy. We are so comforted knowing that Noah now has a little brother. Life is beautiful having these two angels in our world.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Will You Stay In This House and Rock My World?




If you know what I mean by the caption then you are just as embarrassed as I am. I put my headband on Noah and pretended he was from that reality show "Rock of Love.". The trashy Brett Micheal's dating show that came on vh1. I can't believe I just admitted that I watched that show on my blog but the sad truth is I did. Brett always wore a ugly headband to cover his balding head (so that is what the blue headband symbolizes) and at the end of the show his question to the trashy girls competing for his affection was "Will you stay in this house and rock my world?". So I was bored while Noah was eating lunch and as I took these pictures I asked him the same question. We laughed and laughed together during his whole lunch.. Ha Ha

2 comments:

Toots said...

OMG...your funniest blog ever! I laughed so hard Tommy ran from the living room to see what was going on. He then laughed equally as hard.

Noah, we'll let you stay in our house and rock our world anytime! You sure know how to rock the blue headband far better than Bret Michaels!!!

Kelly said...

Too funny! It is sad, but I knew exactly what your were talking about! Noah, you will always rock my world! Kelly F