Our Journey

We decided to create a blog so we could share with family and friends about "our journey". Our son Noah is 4 years old and he is the constant light in our world. He was born with a rare genetic disorder called Rubinstein Taybi Syndrome.. Life has not always been easy but Noah has taught us how to be courageous. We are so proud of his accomplishments the past four years. He is beautiful, funny, courageous and strong. We feel so blessed God has chosen us to raise Noah.. We also hope that new parents receiving an RTS diagnosis will find comfort in our words. Nicholas is the perfect addition to our family. God has once again blessed us with a amazing, beautiful little boy. We are so comforted knowing that Noah now has a little brother. Life is beautiful having these two angels in our world.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Very Delayed Christmas Morning Pictures.












These are some very delayed Christmas morning pictures. I forgot to share them when we got home from vacation in N.Y with my parents. Excuse my Christmas morning outfit I know it's hideous. There are pictures of my mom helping Nicholas open his presents (in case you were wondering who it was.) I think Nick was more interested in presents than Noah. Noah was content playing with his old toy (his favorite drum.) Enjoy the pictures.

7 comments:

Cindy said...

Hey, I LOVE celebrating Christmas for another month! ;)

marilynd65 said...

I had a lot of fun with you and the boys! We had a wonderful Christmas. Miss all of you.

Michelle said...

hey your christmas pictures look like mine, pj's!

Brandi said...

Nick is growing and changing so fast. Oh yes, on Christmas morning Nathan loved playing with his OLD toys :) I didn't mind though because he was happy!

You are brave to post your PJ's. My Christmas morning pics will never make cyber world...I'm to scary to look at in p.j's, no make up and crazy hair! You on the other hand look great!

marilynd65 said...

We missed our Angel....you know who you are.

Angelica mom to JesusRTS said...

love the pics =)

Sawyer said...

Love the pictures! I can't believe how big Nick is getting, I love his beautiful eyes.