Our Journey

We decided to create a blog so we could share with family and friends about "our journey". Our son Noah is 4 years old and he is the constant light in our world. He was born with a rare genetic disorder called Rubinstein Taybi Syndrome.. Life has not always been easy but Noah has taught us how to be courageous. We are so proud of his accomplishments the past four years. He is beautiful, funny, courageous and strong. We feel so blessed God has chosen us to raise Noah.. We also hope that new parents receiving an RTS diagnosis will find comfort in our words. Nicholas is the perfect addition to our family. God has once again blessed us with a amazing, beautiful little boy. We are so comforted knowing that Noah now has a little brother. Life is beautiful having these two angels in our world.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

To All The Friends Who Have Left My Life

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84FHZhB5__Y


You may have to copy and paste the link to the bar if you can't view it. This song is beautiful.

7 comments:

Toots said...

Beautiful song. Beautiful Kristi. I love you, and I'm always here. Summer loves you too. :-)

Kerri H said...

It is a beautiful song Kristi..reminds me of so much..the friends that I haven't heard from in a while..but I've made many many more friends since Logan..I feel even more blessed! Thanks for being there for me Kristi..Hugs!

marilynd65 said...

Kristi, couldn't view the song...said the video is not available. I have often wondered and have made the comment to you several times "why do friends disappear when there is a crisis...they were not good friends to begin with. I am go glad and grateful that you have so many special new friends here on your blog. All the wonderful friends you have made with Noah's therapists. These are the friends you want to know and cherish. Of course, your family will always be there for you. I love and cherish you so much. Mom

marilynd65 said...

Kristi, finally was able to hear the song...how beautiful!

drurylove said...

That is a beautiful song. I have come to realize that the people that really matter and count in life are the ones who never leave your life during hard or easy times. You know that I am always here for you whenever you need me. I always will be. I love you sister.

Nicky said...

Wow - such a precious message. Gosh, I couldn't even finish watching the clip. Halfway through the song I just got this huge lump in my throat and left the room while Chris carried on watching it, not sure why it had such a huge effect. Thank you so much though for posting the link, I will definitely try and sit through the whole song - maybe when I'm alone! :-)

Sherry C said...

first time here, your boys are sweet. Beautiful song wow .. I posted song on my blog last week too She's with me by Collin Raye. It's really sweet as well.