Our Journey

We decided to create a blog so we could share with family and friends about "our journey". Our son Noah is 4 years old and he is the constant light in our world. He was born with a rare genetic disorder called Rubinstein Taybi Syndrome.. Life has not always been easy but Noah has taught us how to be courageous. We are so proud of his accomplishments the past four years. He is beautiful, funny, courageous and strong. We feel so blessed God has chosen us to raise Noah.. We also hope that new parents receiving an RTS diagnosis will find comfort in our words. Nicholas is the perfect addition to our family. God has once again blessed us with a amazing, beautiful little boy. We are so comforted knowing that Noah now has a little brother. Life is beautiful having these two angels in our world.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY NICHOLAS

Our beautiful baby turned one yesterday. Oh how time just flew by. It seems like just yesterday I was announcing the birth of our sweet boy. Tom had to work late last night so Noah, Nick and I celebrated with cupcakes. Nicholas will have his party this Sunday with family and friends. You can see from the pictures Nicholas dove right into the cupcake. Noah on the other hand had to study it for a while before he dove in. And thanks to Rocky for cleaning all the cupcake off the floor. I can't wait to celebrate this Sunday. Nicholas, You have changed my life forever. You have brought so much joy to our family. You are the best one year old I know. Keep laughing and keep making us laugh.









9 comments:

marilynd65 said...

HAPPY First BIRTHDAY my sweet Nicholas!! I know you enjoyed my phone call to you and Noah last night while you were having your private birthday party with Noah. I wish I could have seen you dancing while I was singing Happy Birthday! Enjoy your birthday party this weekend! Mommy get some nice books and puzzles for Nick with the gift card I sent. Love Nana

Toots said...

HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY, NICKO!!!! Summer can't wait to meet you and Noah! Summer just smiled when I showed her your b-day photos!

Cindy said...

Happy Birthday Nicholas! Isn't it great to have a big brother to grow up with? I love playing with my big sister and we get into a lot of trouble together.

Your friend,
Konrad

Myssie said...

Happy Birthday Nicholas!!

kidsinvite said...

Damn! He is so cute, I like the pictures where he eat cakes! Happy 1st birthday Nicholas!

Nicky said...

CONGRATULATION NICK! You obviously had an awesome first birthday and I am sure this weekend's party is going to be SUPER EXCITING...for both you and Mom! Enjoy every minute of it...hugs & kisses, Sam & Co!

drurylove said...

Happy Birthday Nicholas! They both look so cute eating the cupcakes. Tell Nicko that Charlotte loves him (remember his little girlfriend) I wish I was there in person.. I watched him come into this world :) Give him lots of love from us!!

trassy dicosta said...

Give him lots of love from us!!
Hey great stuff, thank you for sharing this useful information and i will let know my friends as well.
Online florists Poland

trassy dicosta said...

I suggest this site to my friends so it could be useful & informative for them also. Great effort.
send flowers china