Our Journey

We decided to create a blog so we could share with family and friends about "our journey". Our son Noah is 4 years old and he is the constant light in our world. He was born with a rare genetic disorder called Rubinstein Taybi Syndrome.. Life has not always been easy but Noah has taught us how to be courageous. We are so proud of his accomplishments the past four years. He is beautiful, funny, courageous and strong. We feel so blessed God has chosen us to raise Noah.. We also hope that new parents receiving an RTS diagnosis will find comfort in our words. Nicholas is the perfect addition to our family. God has once again blessed us with a amazing, beautiful little boy. We are so comforted knowing that Noah now has a little brother. Life is beautiful having these two angels in our world.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Smarty Pants.


My son is transforming into a different little guy. Well, not all the time but mostly when he is at school. Can I just say "I love his teacher and the assistants". They are so fabulous and really have put my mind at ease. Mr Noah is sitting on the potty and actually going potty at school. Haven't had tons of luck at home but we are trying to be consistent. His teacher said every time he sits on the potty he goes. Also, as we were walking out of school yesterday, Noah's teacher asked him if he was ready to go home. He replied (signed) "yes, please". It was about the cutest thing I have ever seen. She gave him a big hug and kiss. What a smarty pants. But he is a polite smarty pants. I love it.

6 comments:

Cindy said...

I'm soooo glad you're happy with Noah's school...it gives such peace of mind for us moms, and it's WONDERFUL to see our children blossom in the new environment.

drurylove said...

I am so proud of Noah! I am glad that he loves school so much and that he is starting to go to the potty on his own! That is awesome Kristi!! I am also glad that you like the school and the teachers as well. I can't wait to see my little polite Noah!! Love you guys

marilynd65 said...

Noah I like as a smarty pants!! Good job with the potty! I am so happy for you, Noah and your mom that you like school so much. Love you, Nana

marilynd65 said...

I meant to say that I like you as a smarty pants.

Sawyer said...

It really makes a huge difference when you are comfortable with the teachers who work with our kids.

Claire Bear said...

He is adorable :) Bless him, + stay faithful.