Our Journey

We decided to create a blog so we could share with family and friends about "our journey". Our son Noah is 4 years old and he is the constant light in our world. He was born with a rare genetic disorder called Rubinstein Taybi Syndrome.. Life has not always been easy but Noah has taught us how to be courageous. We are so proud of his accomplishments the past four years. He is beautiful, funny, courageous and strong. We feel so blessed God has chosen us to raise Noah.. We also hope that new parents receiving an RTS diagnosis will find comfort in our words. Nicholas is the perfect addition to our family. God has once again blessed us with a amazing, beautiful little boy. We are so comforted knowing that Noah now has a little brother. Life is beautiful having these two angels in our world.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Noah Said What???

When I picked Noah up from school today his teacher had some big news for me. She told me during circle time Noah blurted out "cockle doodle doo". I don't even know if I'm spelling that right but you know,what the Rooster says? Anyway, she said everyone stopped and said "That was Noah." Too make sure everyone heard him he repeated himself. I looked at her with disbelief and she said "yes he said it again on the way to the potty." The image of Noah sitting around at circle time and blurting out 'cockle doodle doo" makes me laugh hysterically. I don't get it! The child's only word is ma ma besides babbling and then blurts out "cockle doodle doo." It's just too funny. I wonder what else Noah has in store for me? I'm so excited today to find out. I think he's going to fly this year.

8 comments:

Jessica mommy to Alex/ RTS said...

Sweet!

Cindy said...

Five syllables?!!! This is only the beginning...

Brandi said...

He could be a rooster in a play! That's awesome!

drurylove said...

I always knew that Noah would say something hilarious!! Cock a doodle doo hahaa. That is awesome kristi! I can't help but laugh imagining noah doing the rooster sound.

marilynd65 said...

It's wonderful, Kristi!! Of all the things to say, Noah says cock a doodle doo....so hysterical! Kristi, after you told me about this, cock a doodle doo rang in my head last night while I was trying to sleep! Love you, Mom

Toots said...

Maybe Noah found circle time a bit sleepy and in need of a rousing, "Cock-a-doodle-doo" to liven up the energy. Good for you, Noodes!!! You have a the best sense of humor.

Angelica mom to JesusRTS said...

awsome! :)

Kelly said...

LOL! Kelly F