Our Journey

We decided to create a blog so we could share with family and friends about "our journey". Our son Noah is 4 years old and he is the constant light in our world. He was born with a rare genetic disorder called Rubinstein Taybi Syndrome.. Life has not always been easy but Noah has taught us how to be courageous. We are so proud of his accomplishments the past four years. He is beautiful, funny, courageous and strong. We feel so blessed God has chosen us to raise Noah.. We also hope that new parents receiving an RTS diagnosis will find comfort in our words. Nicholas is the perfect addition to our family. God has once again blessed us with a amazing, beautiful little boy. We are so comforted knowing that Noah now has a little brother. Life is beautiful having these two angels in our world.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My Fourth Birthday Party!

I figured I better post about my Birthday party before it's already time for my fifth B day. I actually turned four on Friday!!!! Mommy brought cupcakes to my school for me to share with all my friends. The teachers made me wear a hat and they all sang Happy Birthday to me. I don't usually like the Birthday song but this year it wasn't so bad. When Mommy picked me up I still had my hat on. I was just trying to impress my friends by wearing it. I really was annoyed they put it on my head!! Then Sunday came and it was time for my party. I'm so excited to tell you that my party was all about ELMO!!! I LOVE ELMO. We had a awesome Elmo cake that Daddy got for me. Daddy was so proud of my cake and he made sure it didn't get messed up..When we went to get my Elmo decorations from the party store, I was in heaven. EVERYTHING WAS ELMO. It was so cool. I got lots of cool stuff for my B day. So, I want to thank everyone for thinking about me! And for wishing me Happy Birthday. And for loving me so much. Here are some pictures from my party. Keep reading my blog because I have lots of surprises for you now that I'm four!!!!!










8 comments:

Bob said...

Happy birthday, Elmo-dude. Sorry i missed it!

Toots said...

Noah, I loved looking at photos from your party! Your cake was awesome! You look so much like daddy these days! I'm sure your fourth year is going to be amazing! We love and miss you!

marilynd65 said...

Hope you liked my singing on the phone Mr. Noah. I understand Kevin was doing a crazy dance while I was singing Happy Birthday to you! I love the Elmo cake! It sounded like you and your company were all having a great time! Hope one day to be at one of your Birthday parties. I can't believe you are 4 yrs. old! You look so grown up and so handsome! Love you, Nana

Cindy said...

Happy Birthday Noah! Elmo is one of my favorite friends too! You will love being 4...it is so much fun and we get to do so much fun stuff at school!
Your friend,
Natalie

Terri H-E said...

I cannot believe he's 4 already! All the love and luck you can handle in the coming year, young prince. From Cate, Addie and their parents.

Kerri H said...

Happy B-day Noah...Logan would have definitely come over to your house for your b-day..he is an ELMO lover too! Looks like you had a great day!

Tarah said...

What an awesome cake! Happy Birthday Noah I can't believe that you are already 4.

Kelly said...

Happy 4th Birthday Noah! I thought of him on his birthday and didn't get on the computer to send a message. . . until now. Looks like he had a great Elmo party. He looks so grown up in his pictures. Kelly F