Our Journey

We decided to create a blog so we could share with family and friends about "our journey". Our son Noah is 4 years old and he is the constant light in our world. He was born with a rare genetic disorder called Rubinstein Taybi Syndrome.. Life has not always been easy but Noah has taught us how to be courageous. We are so proud of his accomplishments the past four years. He is beautiful, funny, courageous and strong. We feel so blessed God has chosen us to raise Noah.. We also hope that new parents receiving an RTS diagnosis will find comfort in our words. Nicholas is the perfect addition to our family. God has once again blessed us with a amazing, beautiful little boy. We are so comforted knowing that Noah now has a little brother. Life is beautiful having these two angels in our world.

Monday, January 31, 2011

From My First Breath.

From my first breath you have loved me. You have loved me every second,of every day, for my whole life. Is there another love so strong? A love that grows even stronger when the rain falls. And then even more when a rainbow follows. There is no greater love. A Mother's love.

I look into the mirror and see my older self. I think of all the years that have gone by. It seems like just yesterday I was a little girl watching you put on your makeup. Thinking how beautiful you looked and watching with awe. It is now another lifetime. I only hope you know how much I love you. Your heart is beautiful. I am thankful for the compassion you have passed down to me. Thank you for loving me every second of my life. Thank you for holding my hand. I love you Mom.

3 comments:

marilynd65 said...

Oh, Cricket, you brought tears to my eyes. I love you and all my children with all my heart! I will always be there for you and listen whenever you need me. God bless you my beautiful daughter.

Love you, Mom

marilynd65 said...

I am so touched by your beautiful writing.

Love you again,

Mom

Toots said...

Beautiful writing for a beautiful mom. So sweet, Kristi.