Our Journey

We decided to create a blog so we could share with family and friends about "our journey". Our son Noah is 4 years old and he is the constant light in our world. He was born with a rare genetic disorder called Rubinstein Taybi Syndrome.. Life has not always been easy but Noah has taught us how to be courageous. We are so proud of his accomplishments the past four years. He is beautiful, funny, courageous and strong. We feel so blessed God has chosen us to raise Noah.. We also hope that new parents receiving an RTS diagnosis will find comfort in our words. Nicholas is the perfect addition to our family. God has once again blessed us with a amazing, beautiful little boy. We are so comforted knowing that Noah now has a little brother. Life is beautiful having these two angels in our world.

Monday, January 10, 2011

It's About TIme Mom!!!

Finally I got my "big boy" bed. It's about time Mom and Dad. I love it. Last night was my first night in my bed and I wasn't scared at all. I'm so proud of my bed. I even let Nicholas sit on it for awhile. I think he's a little jealous though. But, soon he will be ready for a cool new bed too. I told him how awesome it is to sleep in a car. He told me that he thinks it would be cooler to sleep in a fire truck bed. It's all the same to me. At least I'm in a cool bed.. Hope you like the pictures.

Love, Noah



>




6 comments:

Brandi said...

I'm jealous of your new big boy bed too Noah! That is awesome. I wish I could sleep in one just like that!

Nicky said...

Wow Noah - that is THE most awesome bed ever! Can't wait till I'm a big boy like you so I can also have a bed like that. Hugs, from your friend Sam.

marilynd65 said...

Mr. Noah, you look really comfortable in your cool bed! Mom said that you slept well in it last night! Nick, I love your haircut...you look so handsome. You are both adorable in Noah's bed!

Kerri H said...

Love the car bed Noah...SWEEEET...Glad you are enjoying it...BTW..Logan's dad is jealous!!! He loves cars too!
Hugs!

Cindy said...

Cool bed, Noah! You'll be FAST asleep!

Toots said...

Noah, you look too slick for words in that cool bed. Love it, and YOU!!!